FS/FT: SB-220 Amp

TJLee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Sun Sep 23 11:19:42 EDT 2001

Hello to all

Heathkit SB-220 2KW HF amp for sale--80-10 meters.   This amp does not
come with any tubes in it but has been tested
with tubes.  Full output on all bands except 10 meters which is low.  I
think it needs retuning but never bothered as I didn't use 10 meters
here.  My other SB-220 I run does same thing on ten meters and again I
never retuned it.  It just may be my radio hooked to it also (solid
state Yaesu).  Wired for 120VAC right now but suggest switching to
240VAC. I have partial copy of owners manual (operating section) with
schematic for it also.  Case has tear in top and front panel has had
standbye switch added and also new meters and red power "on" indicator.
Sold "as is" but it is working and will arrive no DOA.  You can see it
at URL's listed below.  Picture also shows tear in top case. Get a set
of 4-500Z or 4-400Z and you are in business.  $400 shipped and insured
to your QTH as long as you are in the CONUS only.  Payment with US
postal MO.

http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/sb220_2.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/sb220_1.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/sb220_3.jpg