SW 717 Receiver

Michael Clarke michael.clarke at SWIFTSOFT.NET
Sun Sep 23 11:26:57 EDT 2001

Hi Helpful Heathfolk
At an amateur radio rally in Blarney, Co Cork, Ireland, last Sunday I was talked
into buying  a Heathkit SW717 Receiver.
It seems to tune 550Khz to 30 MHz in four bands.
It was offered very cheap and in need of much TLC - tender loving care.
I have looked around the Heathkit related websites that I know of, but cannot
find a schematic, or manual copy, or any information useful to a restoration
job.
Can anyone on list help or advise on sources of information on the SW717?
Many thanks
73
Michael Mi5mtc (Home qth Fermanagh, Northern Ireland)