HW-101 LSB problem

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Mon Sep 24 17:25:32 EDT 2001

  Chuck, your discription is a bit hard to follow but
I'm guessing that the trimmer cap used in the VFO
shifter may be bad. Try tapping on the VFO right at the
shifter adjustment hole while in the LSB mode and
see if you can get it to act up. The spring tension
under the screw may be a bit weak. There are
only two things that would affect LSB only, the BFO
and the VFO shifter.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR