SB-101

Michael Prevatt ku4yp at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Sep 24 17:45:36 EDT 2001

hello all,

    could someone tell me the difference (besides it was an earlier model)
between an sb-101 and an sb-102? i have purchased an sb-101 with a hp-23b
power supply for a reasonable price. my novice station was an sb-102, which
is what i really wanted. i just wanted to know the difference between the
rigs.

    thanks again. and by the way, i got a hk-232 tnc on the way. thanks
alot, ken.

    it's good to be a "greenie."

73 de KU4YP         "Real Radios Glow
Michael Prevatt             in the Dark"
Willow Oak, Fl              10X #70625