SCHEMATIC FOR HW-101/SB-102 schematic request

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 11 13:41:40 EDT 2002

See below.  I have been forwarded some nice HW-101 scanned schematics which I
will try to get posted on the BAMA and UK sites as suggested.

Now, anyone have the same thing in SB-102?  A nice readable scanned copy?

I still would be happy to pay for costs on a good paper copy as well.

Cheers,

Bob, WB2UJD

From:    Art_Breen at pall.com

It would be great if you guys could get BAMA and that UK website updated with
usable schematics. I also have both an HW-101 and an SB-102 and would love to
have electronic copies of the schematics. Like you i have tried to use what
they
have and found them useless when enlarged.

Thanks
very much !!!