Source of High Voltage Electrolyitc Capacitors

Bob, WB2UJD bobbytrip at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 19 10:59:21 EDT 2002

I have a source as well.  Check out http://www.meci.com  These were NOS,
but guaranteed, and cheap!!  I got 12) 750 uF, 450V computer grade Aerovox
M units for less than $4 each in modest quantities (call for price, the web
site showed $9.65, the price was less than $4 in quantities of 4 or more I
think it was).  I bought 4 extra, I couldn't resist at the price.  They
have a lot of sizes, shape and value CG electrolytics.  I was apprehensive,
but they work great and I more than doubled the filter bank capacitance as
well as increasing the rated voltage in my Swan Mark I.  They even gave me
the date code, "tested them" (whatever that may mean) before shipment, AND
gave me a money back guarantee if I wasn't happy with them.  I was happy.

Bob, WB2UJD