Heathkit Manuals and other Heathkit support

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Fri Aug 9 13:05:51 EDT 2002

There's a bunch of people out there looking to buy Heathkit manuals.  Please
note that I too have 1st generation  copies of Heathkit manuals (over 500) available
at reasonable prices.  Each one is made directly from an original manual.  It
is not a copy of a copy... of a copy... etc.

I also have various hard-to-find Heathkit parts, a Heathkit "BlueBook" of model
prices, and a very handy Heathkit Cross-Referrence of Semiconductor parts.

Please check it out.

http://www.d8apro.com/Heath1.htm     Main Page

http://www.d8apro.com/Heath2.htm     Manuals Page

http://www.d8apro.com/Heath3.htm     Cross Reference