Heathkit sa-5010 u-matic memory keyer...

Dave Edwards kd2e at COMCAST.NET
Tue Aug 27 22:43:01 EDT 2002

I had heard the original one was a bit touchy, and sensitive to RF.
The later SA-5010A (a darker grey color) had some upgrades.
Whatever the case, I have both of them and they work great.
I happen to love the touch paddles!
Like switching from what you are used to over to something new...it
takes a little practice.
But it certainly is fun!!
Find out if it is working with regular paddles (shorting the rear
contacts) .
When you say "not operating" ...do you mean ...nothing?

...Dave