HG-10 VFO dial drums

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 8 01:19:04 EST 2002

I have had several requests for the Heath HG-10 VFO
dials in addition to the ones for the Apache and
Mohawk which I already have available and for the
Cheyenne and Comanche which are now in process.

Therefore, if someone has a relatively complete (but
cracked, etc.) dial drum for the HG-10 series who
would be willing to send it to me for the purposes of
preparing the artwork, I will return the dial drum
along with a new drum for the privilege of using
yours for the model.

It may take a couple of weeks, or so, before I can get
the artwork done.  However, since I have been able to
do the other dials, I don't see any problems with the
HG-10.

Also, if there are any other similar dials that people
need, and if I can reproduce the artwork, let me know
and I'll see if I can do the work.  However, I
definitely will need an original dial to work from.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites