Greetings all and O-5 questions

Rob crandall at EE.NET
Tue Dec 10 20:45:23 EST 2002

Hello all
 I am new to the Heathkit group ,lifestyle and ham radio in general.I recently aquired a O-5 oscilliscope. I was wondering if you guys know anything about them. Is it useful for ham stuff or is it strictly a view piece? Any guidance you can help me with would be great. I also have been fascinated by tube rigs for a long time. I just bought(yet to arrive) a HW-101 w/ power supply and speaker. It will be a welcome addition to my shack. Anyhow Hello to all and I hope I can someday contribute to all the knowledge that presides here.
73
 Rob W8CRZ