REF.: I've Seen Everything...

Milton Ferguson milton at FERGUSON.NET
Tue Dec 10 20:43:23 EST 2002

Re :original packaging:
   I don't understand all the comments deriding interest in original
boxes.  I'm sure most members, and especially collectors, would prefer
an item to be in its original packaging (if available). Within reason,
the packaging enhances the value of the item. Thus, obtaining an (empty)
original box for an item to be sold is understandable.  This is
particularly true for unbuilt kits and "restored" kits.
    73s
   Milt. Ferguson