Empty Boxes

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Dec 10 21:19:49 EST 2002

Re:Empty boxes. Alright you guys.  How many Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, boxes do you have on shelves or in the attic taking up space. Why are you saving them? I had two identical Coleman lanterns, brand new. I listed them on the same date 10 minutes apart with reference to see other auction. The one with the box brought $55.00 more. I hope someone has the right empty boxes offered soon as I have one more lantern! BTW, ever watch 'Antiques Road Show?"  I'll pay or trade for an empty Kenwood TS 520S box. Fred W7PRV