AT-1 Fix-up Question

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 12 21:10:50 EST 2002

If the electrolytics are doing their job there is no
need to replace them.  I have a number of receivers
from the 1920s and 1930s in my antique / vintage radio
collection that have their original electrolytics and
are working fine.

Glen, K9STH

--- Gary Youney <AA5QT at AOL.COM> wrote:

It seems to have the original electrolytics- would the
unit be worth more to someone (at least sentimentally)
with the original caps, or with them replaced?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth