SB-101 Parts - Anyone need?

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Fri Dec 13 23:57:28 EST 2002

Hi,

I have come across parts that appear to be from a SB-101.  In fact I
have even found the chassis that has most of the rear apron hardware
on it; i.e., S2, Spare B, ALC, Phone Patch and REC ANT connectors. The
Antenna REC/COM switch; Ground Conn; Power ACC plug. Chassis still has
the 3-section variable capacitor [26-92] with the pulley [100-19]. The
capacitor bracket is there with the 250 pf vairiable capacitor [26-77]
mounted. RF choke [45-41] is there, final tank coil [40-548], 20pf
variable capacitor [26-24], one parasitic choke [45-53] w/node clip
still attached. The 10M coil is there - one end loose from the tank
coil rear solder lug. All in all, a lot of stuff @ the rear RF section.
Also many of the individual board. And the 85-132-1 Crystal board has
all the crystals still mounted.
If anyone needs anything for their SB-101 let me know and I will check
to see if I have it - or if someone wants all this 'mess' give me
an offer.  [I would like to hear from someone that really needs a
particular part for their 101 first - so it can possibly get back on
the air].
73,
Joe W7LPF