the new ampkeyer for vintage amps

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Tue Dec 17 14:02:31 EST 2002

tony..

that might be my AmpKeyer...

designed to key just about anything you can plug into it. I use one on my
jupiter to key a heathkit sb200.

the sb200 requires negative (-130 volts) keying while the sb220 requires
positive (+130 volts) keying

the ampkeyer will handle either one (or both at the same time!)

here's the url..

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ampkeyer.html

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems