SB-110a

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Tue Dec 17 14:07:26 EST 2002

dave..

if you think the transformers are really out of whack, couple a scope to the
output of each section that is tuned by the transformer. then while watching
the scope, tune the transformer for max output, then move on to the next
stage and repeat. this should work provided heath wants to peak the stages
on the output of each stage and not go after a null..

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com