tech help on TS 180 memory

Ken Bakhaus bakken at NET-PORT.COM
Wed Dec 18 21:37:47 EST 2002

I don't know the particulars on a TS180 battery change but have done it on my TS570. It was a simple change but I am under the understanding that it must be done with a power supply connected or there will be other consequences. There were a couple articles concerning this in QST which I probably could find if interested. My experience was relatively easy and successful on the TS570 and memory functions were restored. It was done with PS connected and ON but w/o the rig being turned on.

Ken - K8PAO since 59