Need schematic for 2 tone generator - THANKS

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Dec 22 14:27:04 EST 2002

Thanks to those who responded, I now have both articles. This is a great
list!

FYI, the "ARRL Handbook, "A B TWO TONE GENERATOR" " is a fairly
elaborate circuit with  3 FET dual op amps, wein bridge oscillators, low
pass filters, buffer amps, level control etc.

The " QST Nov94 "TWO TONE GENERATOR" is a much simpler circuit with 2
FETs and a transistor.

Like I said the cct boards are available from
http://www.farcircuits.net/ for either.

Eric VA3EP
www.thirdpla.net