UNBUILT Heathkit H89 Computer Kit & Software

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Wed Feb 6 12:11:10 EST 2002

Let's hope they want to receive the "Heath 'experience'". Your kids can
also get a lot of electronic experience and hands on by getting a $39 or
$49 Radio Shack 120 in 1 or 140 in 1 experimenter kits. There are also a
number of electronic kit suppliers still active and most of their parts
are probably not 20 to 50 years old.
Pete

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:41:03 -0600 "Mark