Heathkit catalogs

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 8 21:13:26 EST 2002

Don't overlook your local library. Mine has electronics magazines back to
the year dot, which would be a good place to find ads. I have my own
magazines from about 1960 on, Radio Electronics and Electronics World being
the main ones. They even review numerous kits, and sometimes have a kits
issue.

N Morrison