Heathkit catalogs

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 10 19:33:51 EST 2002

I ran across someone's Website who already has Heath
Catalogs on CD and has them for sale by the year.
But cannot remember whos's page I was on, maybe it
was  Bill Wilkersons Website, Can someone else shed
some light? I'll try to remember......

  --Mike ke4lgx

http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html

http://greetings.yahoo.com