K4NBN QSL card received while working at Heath Co

Multi-Volti Devices (Murray) multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Fri Feb 15 02:52:59 EST 2002

I just ran across a website claiming to have witnessed the world's worst
postcards.

While working at Heathkit, I was shown a K4NBN QSL card, which got my vote
for this title, and decided to embark on a quest to find an image of this
card to send to this gentleman in England to derail his claim.

If anyone is in possession of a K4NBN QSL card and is willing to scan and
email it to me, I will be briefly grateful.

I further promise to never raise this heinous topic again on this list.

Murray