DX100/SB-10

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Feb 15 11:14:38 EST 2002

As I recall, the DX 100 could be modified for use with the SB-10, but it

required making the holes on the back apron and installing the so-239
sockets
and other components for wiring in the SB-10.  You had to scrounge the
parts
yourself.  I have a DX-100B which Heath produced with knockouts on the
rear panel for adding the SB-10 wiring components later.  You didnt have
drill the holes.  As for  Heath kit of components, I dont know if they
ever sold
a component kit to add the SB10 or not, or whether their modification
was limited
to just the knockouts in the rear panel.
Ray WA7ITZ