sb-220 info

John Adkins w4kv at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 16 09:52:30 EST 2002

Don--
I have actually thought about seeing what I could do
with this.  Several of the articles in this compendium
are those of Measures.

Much of the stuff is poor quality xerox stuff which
would not scan well.  My biggest concern about working
on it and putting it on the web or scanning and
reformatting is the possibility of copyright
infringement.  Maybe somebody on the reflector would
actually know what the implications are.

John
w4kv

http://sports.yahoo.com