HW-9 et al For Sale

Harvey Mitchell hmitchell3 at HOUSTON.RR.COM
Tue Feb 19 17:02:41 EST 2002

I have an HW-9 with SP-99 speaker, HFT-9 antenna tuner, and HM-9 wattmeter
for sale.  They are all electrically fine, but there are some scratches on
the cases.  Front panels are very good to excellent.  Included are original
manuals for the HW-9, HFT-9, and HM-9.  Asking price is $325.00 plus
shipping from 77586.  I'm selling because I'm unemployed and something has
to go.

Thanks,

Harvey Mitchell, K5YU
Seabrook, TX