For sale or trade

Russell Smith K7UZ at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 20 15:37:35 EST 2002

Time to reduce the size of the pile! Some working, some fixers. I just don't
have the time. Would be willing to trade a combination of some of this stuff
for a solid, working, HW-101.
E-mail me for specifics on any of this stuff. 73's  de K7UZ

Equipment for sale or trade.

Heathkit HW-101 (hot rcvr, low output all bands, filter switch paddle
                           broken, SO-259 added incl. org pwr cord,

                           manual)

Heathkit HW-101 (hot rcvr, full output all bands when last tested,
                          won't switch into tune, org pwr cord, manual)

Heathkit HD-1410 Elec. Keyer (2) Good condition and working
                                               w/manuals, non-original pwr
cords.

Heathkit SB-604 Spkr/HP-1144 power supply W/manual. Works. Fuse holder
                                               modified to hold blade fuses.
Banana plug females
                                               added to rear for additional
pwr output source.
                                               Includes original power cord
for use with SB-104

Heathkit Dx-100  This rig had been de-tubed at the time I purchased it.
                              Other than that it seems to be complete.
Includes
                               original manual.

Heathkit DX-20   I have not tested this rig, but its in good shape. Crystal
cover missing.

Heathkit AM-2    Swr/pwr meter with manual, in very nice condition.

Heathkit DX-60   Complete, untested, cover needs paint. No manual

Heathkit HR-10   Lights up, no audio. In fair condition. Copy of manual.

National NC-125  This rig lights up, but needs alignment. The knobs are
                            all there but somewhat warped/misshapen due to?
                            Cabinet top was painted black. I purchased this
rig off
                            of QTH.com and its condition was grossly
                            misrepresented. Good parts rig or fixer.
Radio Shack
DX-394 Rcvr      Excellent. Org box, manual, antenna. No mods.

Realistic
DX-160B            Works great, slight blem top of cabinet, face perfect.

Realistic
SP-150               Speaker, toggle sw added to rear of speaker.

Bearcat Uniden
BC 350A Scanner  Excellent. Org manual.

Tentec 1330 Qrp. Puts out about 4 watts.
Transceiver             Construction and operation manual included

Azden PCS-4000
 2mtr FM                 25watts out works great, case about a 6, includes
manual.