Heath FS SB-310, GR-78

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Thu Feb 21 22:14:16 EST 2002

Hello everyone;
Toooooo much stuff around here so some has got to go.....

SB-310 Rcvr. Excellent working condition as I have been through it, aligned
it, replaced some tubes etc. Nice cabinet, feet, extenders, dial etc.
Clean! Has proper gray power cord, all 3 filters (AM, SSB, CW), no
problems. This radio was my favorite of the 2 SB-310's I own. Pic's
available. The SB-310 ID tag on the front bezel is missing, but a
"tasteful" Dyno label sub has been put on. No manual. $225.00US plus
shipping and insurance.

GR-78. Very nice shape, excellent chrome, knobs, front panel etc. I put
many hours into repairing, aligning the radio. Works well. New nicads
installed with holder without adding drill holes or mods. Telescoping
antenna is fine, strap handle on the side is fine as well. No manual. Some
pic's available. $120.00US plus shipping and insurance.

Email me if you questions or would like to see the pics I have.

Thanks!!

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI