Heath For Sale

J.Hunter hunterlj at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Feb 21 22:36:40 EST 2002

Heath Model GC-1092D Digital Clock With manual  works good.
Heath Model GC-1107 Digital Clock  works good.
Heath GC-1005 digital clock manual only.
Heath HW-8 with manual,  power supply HWA-7-1 very nice working  cond.
Heath HR-10B receiver, nice works .
Heath HG 10 nice works .
Heath DX-60 transmitter nice works.
Heath DX-60B transmitter nice works
Heath HG-10B nice, clean, works
VF-7401 2 meter with original power supply works.
Heath DX-40 HF transmitter, clean, never used, with rear door.
Heath DX-35 HF transmitter, clean, never used, without rear door.
Heath Shawnee 6 meter nice, works
Heath Pawnee 2 meter nice, works
Heath GR-91 receiver sold as is, lights, no audio.
Heath 6 meter lunchbox works, some modifications no power cable.
Heath HP-23B power supply nice clean,working cond. no top.
Heath HP-20 power supply clean, working cond.
Heath SB-10 ssb exciter, no cables, nice clean,never used.
Heath VF-1 VFO clean complete with cable never used.
Heath model VHF-1 Seneca, nice original, works.
Heath  HX-30 SSB 6 meter transmitter nice clean,works, the cabinet has
been repainted.
Heath SB-614 monitor scope, nice, works good.
Heath SB-600 speaker nice clean works.
Heath HM-102 HF wattmeter clean works good.
Heath HS-24 speaker, clean, works, no bracket.
Heath HD-1410 nice, works.
Heath SW-7800 receiver, nice works ,original manual.
Heath HW-101 HF transciever nice clean works good with manual.
Heath HD-19 phone patch, clean with inter connect cables never used.
Heath HD-16 code oscillator nice, works.
I can send pictures or answer any questions on this equiptment if
interested please email me directly for price.It has taken me several
years to get nice Heath equip, as i have turned to other interest and am
going to sell some of it.All equiptment is in nice working condition
unless indicated,return if not as described i will cover half of the
shipping..If you opperate on it keep it.I will furnish a manual with any
equiptment that is not listed if i find one.Also need a dial plate for a
HW-16,or will sell it the way it is, nice works well, dial has a chipped
place in it.Also have a Cheyenne, Comache,HP-20, original mic, and
mobile mount  with it, interconnect cables complete, clean works, will
consider selling if any interest. thank you Jim WB9SRL