FS: IM-4120 on ebay

David Erbas-White derbas at ARACHNEERING.COM
Thu Feb 28 11:33:05 EST 2002

Hi! I'm new here, a couple of list members pointed me in this direction.

I've listed a Heathkit IM-4120 Frequency Counter (working) on ebay,
here's the URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1708526996

I will probably have a few more items of test equipment up for sale in
the coming weeks, and if it's alright, I'll post notices here.

I may also have a question or two as I repair an item before I decide
whether to sell it or not. I've been told that you folks have a good
background in obtaining spare parts, etc., for old Heathkits.

I'll try and copy the manuals to PDF files before I sell my items, but
as they are usually rather large, I'll have to post them to a web-site
rather than email them if anyone is interested.

Thanks for letting me in! I've been bemoaning the demise of Heathkit for
years, but this is the first I've heard of this list.

David Erbas-White