2- wire TV cheater cords from AES

Sandy and Kees Talen windy10605 at JUNO.COM
Thu Feb 28 13:03:30 EST 2002

  Since those last 20 went pretty fast, let me offer it again........

Note:  If you unit has a power transformer, it's ALWAYS better to
go to a 3 wire cord.

However, if you want to stay original or have a transformerless unit,
you have to use the "TV cheater" type cord ....preferably with an
isolation transformer.

AES sells brand new cheater cords for $1.50, but there is a $2.50
handling charge and around $5.00 shipping if that's all you wanted
to order.

I will order in bulk from AES (their PN S-W105 and S-H117) which
costs me a total of $2.29 per cord, and resend these out 1st class
for $6 total for two cords or $12 total for 4 cords which is my cost.

Sure would be nice if someone did this for us smaller qty users for
orange drops from Mouser.

73s  Kees K5BCQ