SB-102 Screen VDC on V12a

Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Fri Jan 11 09:53:15 EST 2002

Hello Heath Team;

I'm working on an SB-102....Very nice condition but not working...Going
through the Voltage checks as a start point before I get into any Problem
Determination. I found that the receiver is working OK but not perfect yet.
I found that the actual VDC on the Screen of V12A (6EA8, 2nd rcvr mixer)
is only 54 volts. The manual shows it should be around 170 +/- 20%. Started
replacing resistors etc...no change...I then measured the VDC on another
SB-101 I have which works fine, and it too is only 54 volts. Is this a typo
in the manual on the Receiver Voltage checks page or do I really have 2
problems....I'm leaning heavily towards a typo..

Anyone else come across this?? Many Thanks...73's

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI