QST View

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Sat Jan 12 21:57:13 EST 2002

if you installed xp OVER your existing system like windows 98 or even 2000
or
ME, that is likely your problem.  computer folks here in salt lake are
saying DONT
do that or you'll have all kinds of problems cropping up at various times.
they advise that if youre going to the new system... wipe out your hard
drive by
reformatting and start all over from scratch....
that's ONE reason i'm not interested in xp...
wa7itz