SB220 or HL-2200 Plate Tank Coil Needed

Ron ab5wg at MYLINUXISP.COM
Sun Jan 20 15:56:31 EST 2002

Anybody got an 80/20 Plate Tank Coil (Heath 40-1666) sitting around or in a
parts unit.  I believe all three of these amps used the same coil.  I could
use one to complete a restoration, mine has been modified and I am not sure
of the number of turns on the one I have.  This is the coil that mounts on
the wall of the RF compartment next to the filter capacitor bank.  Anyone
have one they can spare please get in touch via email.

Thanks,

Ron, AB5WG