F/S HW-101

Fred Holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Mon Jan 28 16:08:01 EST 2002

I'm getting too busy to work on all this stuff so here goes. Very nice
appearance wise both front panel and cabinet. Receiver works very well.
Has the CW filter. Transmitter is giving me fits.  I have worked 75 and
40  meters with it one day and the next it's squirrely. Don't have a tube
checker to start.  Getting too much stuff to play with so will sell and
let someone with more patience figure it out. I have a factory-wired one
in my collection so don't need this one.  $125 plus shipping from 98661.
Thanks