Items for sale

Hudson, Steve (RBI-US CMD) sdhudson at REEDBUSINESS.COM
Tue Jul 2 17:26:09 EDT 2002

After 18 years, we're gonna move! Many treasures are coming to light, and
She Who Must Be Obeyed has politely indicated that we will be better off in
our new house with less stuff. Thus, the following are for sale, plus
shipping from 30004. There will be plenty more...

Power transformer for SB-201 linear. Heath part number 54-151. Acquired long
ago as brand new. Very
heavy. $65.

SBA-104-1 noise blanker kit, new, unbuilt, never built, still in
original box. This is the noise blanker for the SB-104 series. $75.

Heathkit HD-10 electronic keyer, the old green one. Good condition,
works fine. $30.

Westinghouse "ANTENNA CURRENT" meter, "Style 1164003, Type NT33, FS=.25
AMP." Meter face is about 2 -5/8 inches in diameter, meter mounts in a hole
just over 2 inches in diameter. $3.

Enough for now. Thanks!

Steve Hudson AA4BW