Mailwasher

Terry Perdue k8tp at ATTBI.COM
Tue Jul 9 21:47:16 EDT 2002

Several people on this list suggested using Mailwasher to help solve my
increasing problems with junk email. I downloaded and installed it, but have
a problem. When I entered the information on my email account, I used the
settings found by looking in TOOLS, ACCOUNTS, PROPERTIES in Outlook Express.
That shows my POP3 address to be POP3.NORTON.ANTIVIRUS. When I try to read
my mail through Mailwasher, it says it can't connect to that POP3 server.
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance, and please excuse the bandwidth.

Terry