Update: FS Heathkit & Hallicrafters equip

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Thu Jul 18 10:37:33 EDT 2002

[1] Heathkit SA-2060A Antenna Tuner -
  *****SOLD****

[2] Heathkit HS-24 Mobile Speaker - Original Manual
Price: 30.00 + ship

[3] One LOT of Heathkit Test equipment c/o:
    1 - CT-1 Capaci-Tester - copy of manual
    1 - IG-102 Signal Generator - copy of manual
    1 - IM-13 VTVM [No Manual]
    1 - IM-4100 Counter [No Manual]
    1 - SG-8 R.F. Signal Generator [No Manual]
Price: $100.00 + ship

[4] SB-610 Monitor Scope - Original Manual - Unit does
work and front panel VGC [i.e., sharp lettering]
Price:  $80.00 + Ship

[5] Hallicrafter HT-32 Transmitter/Exciter - copy of
manual.
Price: $250.00 + ship [[This one would probably be best
       if locally picked up - I drove into WDC to pick it
       up when I bought it because of the weight!!]]

[6] Heathkit Cantenna HN-31 [RF Load} - Have 2 of these.
Price $25.00/each + shipping.

73,
Joe W7LPF [New Florence, PA]