OFF The GREEN Machine......TS_450 readout......

DARYLE BROOKS wb7tne.brooks at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 18 20:08:11 EDT 2002

Hello to the List. This is off topic,but no one I communicated with has an answer.
I have a TS-450sat Kenwood that is in operating condition. My problem is that I contacted Kenwood several years ago to find the correct keypad operation to turn
down,or up,the readout brightness. It works just as the Kenwood tech told me how to do it,small detail is that my rusty steel trap of a mind won't give up the info! Any body have a clue? It not in the manual(I have all three). The manual has some computer coding for programming types(not me) stating function 22 can change the brightness.You(translate me) can't get there from here,if you know what I mean? Any help?

TNX
Daryle
WB7TNE