cleaning products

MIKE SOUHRADA wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Sat Jul 27 13:22:46 EDT 2002

John Maynard wrote:

> Am refurbishing a 7 element beam w/a 17 foot boom. Need the name(s) of
> product(s)that will clean the elements and boom. Boom is 17 foot loog so
> don't even mention steel wool. All help would be greatly appreciated.
> k7ny at hotmail.com
John
Wonder why you don't like steel wool?
It comes in numerous grades.  SOS is one I use often and it's steel
wool.

Not tried this,  but Scotch Brite might do a good job. Been using it for
oxidized lawn chairs.

Best is Burnshine Aluminum brightener for a polishing finish.
Got some the other day at True Value Hdwe. Been using that for years.

Mike
Iowa