Fw: Attn GC-1195 or 1197 owners CORRECTION

Greg Greg at BOWSER.COM
Sat Jul 27 16:08:57 EDT 2002

Sorry guys as I had the current wrong on the bulbs.  Here is a corrected message below:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had found the right combination of resistors and that my dimmer circuit in my GC-1197 is working super now.

Now just looking for a source for type 56 bulbs.  My clock is full of type 86 bulbs which is spec'd at 200 ma apeice.  While the 56 bulb only draws 115 ma each.

Thanks,
Greg