Maytag

Terry Perdue k8tp at ATTBI.COM
Tue Jul 30 22:40:33 EDT 2002

Okay guys - I stand corrected! I just caught a glimpse, and thought it was a
Single Bander.

BTW, I visited OMSI (the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in Portland)
a few years ago, and the USS Blueback sub (featured in The Hunt for Red
October) is one of their permanent displays. Apparently, much of the
original radio room gear had long since been removed, and they needed
something to replace it to make it look more realistic. So some bright
museum staffer just put a bunch of Heath gear in its place. Guess they
figured nobody would know the difference!