OT, was RE: Maytag, now Blueback

David Simmons dsimmons at MACROMEDIA.COM
Wed Jul 31 11:15:04 EDT 2002

I was just there two weeks ago and took the Blueback tour (highly recommended if you end up in Portland) and there was a Kenwood TS-520 on the radio desk, with a memory keyer playing a CQ call to give it that authentic radio feel.  I didn't notice any Heathkit gear, so maybe someone has been changing and operating the station.

There's lots of info on the sub if you do a web search.

 - Dave
 KQ6RL