HW-101 Main Tuning Knob

Richard H. Arland rarland at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jun 16 10:03:11 EDT 2002

Gang:

I am almost done restoring the HW-101. It was a long process, but I'm
through the resistance checks and am ready to start initial power-up and
alignment. If all goes well, by the end of the week I will be on the air
with this absolutely beautiful transceiver.

My only cosmetic problem at this point is the lack of a tuning knob for
the VFO. Anyone out there have a main tuning knob for the HW-101 that
they would sell or trade?

73 Rich K7SZ