CAT5/ TV Cabling question

Mike K5MLC K5mlc at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 17 10:39:10 EDT 2002

Thanks to everyone on the list for the excellent information and suggestions!
 My mind is now clearer on what must be done while the exterior walls are
opened-up!  BTW - my SB200 is serving me well!  Still on the
"waiting-for-time" list is my SB301 and SB400.  Summertime is a wonderful
time of the year for public school teachers!  We get sooooo much "real work"
done! Thanks again for the info, suggestions,  and to the "list moderator"
for the bandwidth.

Mike, K5MLC