Q-Dope

Diane Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Mon Jun 17 10:58:14 EDT 2002

Mike...

If you can't find any, go to your nearest discount drug centre & buy the
biggest, cheapest bottle of CLEAR nail polish you can find.

I swear it smells the same as the old G-C Q-Dope, & does as good a job, too-
--I've used nail polish on everything from grounded-grid choke coils, to IF
transformers, & everything in between----works great!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ