AT1/AC1

The Pollacks rinkies at CTS.COM
Sun Jun 23 16:08:44 EDT 2002

I have an AT1 and AC1, out of long storage.  AT1 appears unmodified and clean, with only a couple of small paint chips worn off and a tiny dent in one corner of the cabinet.  Has manual, with no check marks, but is worn.  Have not "smoke tested" or even opened it yet, but no external mods.  The only thing a bit different is that the bandswitch and other pointer knob is a bit different from the photo on the cover, but I think is a Heath part, since I have the same knob on other Heathkits.

Tuner has a SO239 mounted on the front panel above the indicator light, otherwise clean.  No manual.

Any idea/offers on the value of these.  I don't know if I really want to sell them, as the AT1 was my first Novice xmtr in 1959, but might be tempted by an offer or trade.

Thanks

Ron K2RP