GD-29 available, '63 Impala for sale

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Tue Jun 25 21:15:38 EDT 2002

Any one interested in a Heathkit Microwave Oven, Model GD-29?  I have one
that's destined for trash pickup this week unless someone wants it.  It
still works; the controls are good as is the magnetron.  We just don't
use it anymore, opting instead for a smaller "newer" model.   If you're
interested, email me directly and we'll talk.

Also, someone on the list mentioned that the '63 Impala was his favorite
"oldie".  Can't remember who, but wanted him to know we've decided to
sell ours.  Hasn't been driven since '96 and doesn't do much good in the
garage.  Email for more info.  Location is St Joseph, MI.

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"
                                            <><
<><
                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!