FS: SB-104A Station

Jeff jrp at DIMENSIONAL.COM
Wed Jun 26 15:50:46 EDT 2002

Hello list members,

I am selling the following items:

-SB-104A
-SB-644 Remote VFO
-SB-604 Speaker with HP-144 Power Supply
-HeathKit Electronic Keyer
-A very nice ElectroVoice Model 719 Desktop Ceramic Microphone

SB-104A has optional noise blanker and cw filter installed.

Original, annotated manuals included for all items except keyer.

I am including the extender board and two extra sets of final transistors.

The SB-104A transmits and receives fine on all bands (yes, I have
verified this myself).

Note: I do not have the cable that connects the remote VFO to the
SB-104A.  The plug and hood are available from Allied and I will
include the revelant page from their catalog.  I have no reason
to believe the remote VFO does not work, but I have not tested
it.  If the buyer has a cable and wants to send it to me, I will test
the operation.

I have not made cables (these are simple cables with RCA connectors)
for the keyer, so you will have to make/buy these.

I have pictures I can email to those interested.

$575 shipped to your door (lower 48).

73,
Jeff, KI0RO