For Sale

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Jun 27 06:15:15 EDT 2002

  I've got to make a little room in here,

For Sale:  Heathkit HW-16 Novice CW transceiver,
unit is is nearly perfect condition, the only flaw is
some flaking of the paint in the darker area of the
front panel around the tune and bandswitch knobs.
 The previous owner touched it up and I must say
the paint matches nearly perfect, but if one wanted to
have the panel redone it would be a near mint unit.

 Electrically its fine, 50 watts output on 80 and 40 meters,
30 watts out on 15 measured with a Bird 43, I'll even throw
in a spare final or two. Includes original manual.

$80.00 plus shipping

73,  Mark  WB8JKR