Heath Labels

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 30 00:35:08 EDT 2002

This is for those who have asked me to post whenever I
come up with something different in the way of
reproduced parts.  Everyone else, please ignore!

I have come up with the artwork for making new paper
labels for the Apache, Mohawk, SB-10, XC-6, and XC-2.
These are on adhesive backed paper.

Also, I have "perfected" the overlays for the Mohawk
and Apache dial drums.  You can make a new drum using
tail piece PVC from the home improvement center.

The reproductions on my website are only "so so", but
the actual items look excellent.

Also, I still have replacement interconnect cable kits
for the SB-Line, as well as replacement crystal door
covers for the DX-35/DX-40, DX-20/HX-11, and dial
components for the DX-100 / VF-1 series, as well as
other items.

Go to http://home.attbi.com/~zcomco for more
information.

Thanks